Does the very thought of calling in a service ticket get you frazzled or even speechless? If so, we have come up with some helpful tips to guide you through the process. The more information we have from you, the faster we can get your service ticket to our technicians and solve your issue.
1. Are you calling us in reference to an existing ticket or a new ticket? If it????????s an existing ticket, our receptionist can look it up and help guide you in the right direction or ???????re-open??????? your ticket.
2. When calling in your service ticket, it is important that we have all of the correct and vital information. Before calling us, we suggest you have the answers to the following questions. This will allow us to move your ticket through the system quickly and efficiently.
1.What is the issue you are having?
2. Is the issue effecting only you or everyone?
3. Is there a specific program causing your issue?
4. Is there any error messages? If so, what do they say?
5. Can you provide us with a snap shot of the error message?
3. Do you know what qualifies as an ???????Emergency???????? Emergency calls are handled completely different than normal service calls. Emergency calls are handled immediately as they are called in (as opposed to standard service calls which require our technicians to get to your issue within 24 hours). Emergency tickets MUST be called in, all emails that are sent to us with, “Emergency”, “Urgent”, or “ASAP” will not be treated as an emergency. Emergency calls may require us to pull one or more of our Network Engineers off an existing ticket and onto your ticket. Emergency tickets also warrant emergency rates as soon as they are called in. If you do not know our emergency rates, please call our office.
4. We understand that you might be frustrated and stressed about your technological issues when calling us, but we ask that you try and remain calm while talking with our receptionist. This will ensure we get the vital information we need to assist you effectively and efficiently. We appreciate your business and strive to give you the best possible service. Having the correct information right from the start of the call will allow us to do so.